Case study: Ashby Road
Working closely with North-West Leicestershire’s urban designers, we developed a scheme of flats and family homes that follows the principles of “Building for Life”. The completed development offers a layout with courtyards and terraces, in keeping with the traditional homes in Coalville, but re-interpreted in a contemporary way.
- Tenure: Affordable rent and Shared Ownership
- Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
- Client: Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Funding: NCHA, the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) and North West Leicestershire District Council
- Number of homes: 37
- Completion year: 2014
- Services provided by Pelham: Architectural services / Development services / Contract Management services
"A great new site with a mixture of flats and houses to suit all needs. The site had been unused for some time so these new homes have made a great improvement to the appearance of the area too. Our new tenants are very happy with their new homes and we hope they will enjoy living here for years to come."